Hop-on hop-off bus tour Aarhus - 24 hours
- Discover Aarhus at your own pace and hop off to explore something further whenever you want
- Create your itinerary and spend as much time as you want in each stop
- Audio guides are available in 5 languages to learn about the history of Aarhus
Join the red double deckers and get ready to discover Aarhus, 2017's European Capital of Culture. With the panoramic views, you'll be able to spot all of the city's main highlights and hop off whenever you want to explore something more in depth. The audio guide will give you interesting and insightful information and is available in five languages.
The eight strategically located stops include Marselisborg Castle (the summer residence of the Royal Danish Family), ARoS Art Museum and The Old Town open-air museum. If you're interested in art, make sure to hop off at the ARoS Art Museum. The museum features avant-garde works of art, state-of-the-art interactive installations and classic painting exhibitions. From ARoS' rooftop you'll find the unique Rainbow Panorama, it offers views of the city through a rainbow coloured 360-degree walkway.
The journey continues to Aarhus River and Strøget, where you'll find shops and bars to hop-off at to get some refreshments and snacks.
The tour includes the following stops:
1. Cruise Terminal
2. Marselisborg Castle
3. Culture & Market Square (Tangkrogen)
4. Aarhus City Hall
5. AROS Art Museum
6. The Old Town Open Air Museum
7. Møllestien / Aarhus River
8. Aarhus Cathedral / Strøget Shopping
- 24h hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket
- Audio guide available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and Danish
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Food and beverages
Youth (6-15): reduced
Child (0-5) free of charge
The tour departures from Aarhus Cruise Terminal
Board the bus at any of the stops along the route, see all the stops on this map
- This tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (May - September) - please see the calendar
- The tour runs between 9.30am - 3.00pm on cruise days with a frequency of up to 30 minutes
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...