75-minute Yas Island boat tour in Abu Dhabi
- See the infamous Yas Marina, Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, framed by the idyllic Yas Beach and Yas Links Golf Club
- Indulge in the natural surroundings, marine life and sprawling natural mangroves
- Get your cameras at the ready for Jazeerat Al Sammaliyah Island
This spectacular guided tour is a one-stop shop for all things Yas Island. It is brimming iconic sights, as well as key tips and facts about the Island and its many attractions! This tour has something for everyone: Arabian culture and traditions, the best spots and attractions, nature and animals, as well as impressive architectural structures! See the infamous Yas Marina, Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, framed by the idyllic Yas Beach and Yas Links Golf Club. Indulge in the natural surroundings, marine life and sprawling natural mangroves as we cruise through the turquoise water of Yas Island Canal. Get your cameras at the ready, as you will pause at Jazeerat Al Sammaliyah Island, which boasts impressive fort-like buildings and traditional UAE architecture. Finally, we will pause at Aldar HQ to get incredible views of the award-winning iconic circular building.
- Live guided commentary
- Free bottled water
- Lightweight life jacket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Yas Marina, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Berth e03, opposite Stars and Bars.
- For safety reasons the following participant restrictions apply:
- children younger than 3 and weighing less than 22 pounds (10kg) cannot be carried
- women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour
- Check HERE the route map
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- This tour operates daily
- Summer departure times (1st May - 15th September): 10:00am, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- Winter departure times (16th September - 30th April): 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Take the chance to tour Abu Dhabi city, capital of the Emirati as well as one of its largest cities,...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Book this private, low-cost transfer from Abu Dhabi airport to your hotel - quick and convenient wit...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more than just thrilling rides, slides and attractions whe...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...