Anne Frank 2-hour private walking tour
Language: English , Spanish , German , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hear the incredible story of Anne Frank and her diary
- Exlplore the Jewish Cultural Quarter, the Portuguese Synagogue and the Jewish Council headquarters
- Discover historical monuments and buildings which are still marked by traces of war
- Learn about life during the Second World War and the struggles people endured
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's not included
- Entrance to the Anne Frank house
- Food and drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience