The Anne Frank story before the annex guided walking tour in Amsterdam
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the south of Amsterdam with an expert guide
- Visit the area where Anne Frank lived her childhood
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Listen to the story about her world-famous diary
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cup of coffee or tea
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Ticket for the Anne Frank House
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience