Treat yourself to a self-guided tour where you can experience the gorgeous Greek Acropolis, the Parthenon, Emperors, and the Odeon of Agrippa with a 360° view! Explore the ancient Athenian ruins and monuments where the Eponymous Heroes stand. With a beautiful view of Monastiraki Square, you will journey around Athens in the most adventurous way possible. Stand within the Odeon of Vestibule before traveling through the Panathenaic Way. With the Arch of Hadrian literally in front of your eyes, you'll also get to understand better what this emperor meant to the Athenians. Explore the new roman city from the old by visiting The Areopagus Hill, the Erechtheum, the Western Pediment, and both the base and entrance to the Acropolis.
360° Virtual tour of Ancient Athens
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Have all the freedom to explore and discover Ancient Athens at your own pace!
- Listen and learn from a local qualified guide, as they compare and contrasts present-day and Ancient Athens from 500BC to 300AD
- See what the Odeon of Agrippa and the Arch of Hadrian originally looked like!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 22 x 360° historical reconstructions
- 40 minutes of narration by a local, qualified guide
- Subtitles in 10 languages
- 102 images, infographics, and plans
- Download for offline use
- Maps and street escapes
What's not included
- In-person Guide
- Mobile Device
What to remember
- After purchase, you will receive instructions and a code to redeem for your Ancient World tour
- Admission ticket required. If you're experiencing this tour on-site, remember to purchase a ticket for access to the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, and more.
- Hours of Operation: 8am - 5pm.
- If you plan to visit the sites and have already purchased tickets or intend to purchase them, consider the possibility of taking advantage of this virtual tour directly on site
- This is an augmented self-guided tour that can be taken on-site or from the comfort of your home
- No live guide or meeting point required, you are free to start at any stop you wish
- Tour is accessible with your smartphone, computer, or smart tv
- Subtitles offered are: English, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, French, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Hindi, Portuguese and Arabic
- Any time
- This is an open ticket valid 90 days after purchase
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.