Discover the benefits and secrets of Jamu: a traditional form of herbal medicine used by generations of locals. During this class, you'll learn how to make your own Jamu, and you'll get some insight into the wide range of ingredients that can be used.
Classes & Workshops
Jamu Class in Bali
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Take a Jamu making class and learn more about this traditional Balinese remedy
- Visit Ubud and marvel at the natural beauty that this side of the island has to offer
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
What's not included
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Daily availability starting at 9.00 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.