Discover the old town of Denpasar, which holds the biggest traditional Badung market surrounded by old colonial buildings. Enjoy a Balinese coffee at the oldest coffee shop in town and then move towards a food experience at a typical Balinese night market in Sanur.
Tour of Denpasar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Visit a local traditional market and marvel at the displays of arts and crafts, local foods and jewelry
- Visit the oldest coffee shops in town and taste the local coffee blends
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Simple dinner at Pasar Senggol
What's not included
- Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily availability starting at 13.30 pm
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.