Discover the artistic epicenter of Bali on this tour through the Ubud village, home of many famous artists both native and foreigner. Explore every corner of the area and visit local gems like the Ubud Palace or the Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
Tour of the Ubud Village
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Visit the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- Discover the Ubud Palace and marvel at the well preserved Balinese architecture in the precinct
- Explore the monkey forest and meet its furry inhabitants
What to expect
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
What's not included
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily availability starting at 8.00 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.