Lake Louise and Moraine Lake evening tour and dinner
- Get a glimpse of the massive peaks
- Discover the natural wonders of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Enjoy a tasty dinner
Lake Louise is a natural wonder that you just can’t stop staring at. You’ll take your time meandering through the scenic Bow Valley Parkway with your eyes peeled for wildlife, and savour an early dinner in the warm log cabin ambiance of the Baker Creek Bistro at Baker Creek Mountain Resort. You’ll visit Lake Louise at one of the quietest times of the day so you can avoid the crowds, and there will be plenty of time to wander on your own. You can also enjoy an interpretive nature walk around the shoreline with your certified guide. Then you’ll head to Moraine Lake where you can choose to take a short walk up the ‘rockpile’ pathway for the famous lake view from a scenic viewpoint. Finally, you will head back to Banff as the setting sun bathes the mountains in a golden glow.
Main highlights of the tour:
- Lake Louise (30 minutes)
- Moraine Lake (30 minutes)
- Bow Valley Parkway
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Infants under 5 years old are free (no food included)
Mt Royal Hotel: 138 Banff Ave, Banff
Pick up: call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time.
No pick-up: please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- Please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- Early season road closures will limit access to Moraine Lake (until late May), please enquire at the time of booking to learn the alternate stops and locations that will be used. Some alternatives may not be suitable for infants
- Please note that dinner will be on the way to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Infants (5 and under) are free, but this does not include any food
- Daily at 3.30pm
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
Discover Banff National Park and Johnston Canyon, which is one of its most popular attractions. You ...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...