Private sleigh ride
- Collect memories on a sleigh for two
- Watch out for wildlife
- Toast marshmallows
- Enjoy a unique winter experience
Experience the romance of Banff in winter on a private sleigh ride for two along the foothills of the Canadian Rockies with great views of Banff’s surrounding mountains. Ride with a loved one in a small 2 seat cutter sleigh – a true one-horse open sleigh! This ride package includes sparkling wine, chocolates and an authentic buffalo robe for extra warmth to make your ride truly special, with a chance to toast marshmallows by the fire after your ride. A magical ride perfect for a romantic date, engagement or a special treat.
- Sparkling wine
- Marshmallows ready to be roasted
- Buffalo robe for extra warmth
- Hotel pick-up
100 Sundance Rd, Banff, T1L 1B9
Meet at Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road. When you arrive, please follow the sleigh ride signs to check in for your ride at the office in the west barn.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the ride is scheduled to depart
- There is plenty of free parking at the site
- The sleigh is “open top” so it is recommended that everyone dresses warm with multiple layers, mitts, hats, a thick winter jacket and boots. You are provided with a blanket, but if you are concerned about being cold you can bring one along for yourself as well
- Children (under 18 years) and babies are not permitted on this tour
- The price is for two people
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions (eg: -35C)
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour
- Operates from December to March
- Slots available from 11.30am to 2.30pm
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
This tour will give you an excellent introduction to the dramatic views of helicopter sightseeing. Y...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...