Game of Thrones small group tour in Girona
- See the location shoots from Game of Thrones, Season 6
- Learn how the town of Girona is transformed into King's Landing
- Stand on the exact same spots as your favorite characters
- Taste a traditional medieval lunch - Change to Mediterranean lunch
- Visit a fortified medieval village with your tour guide
Get in the mood for your Game of Thrones tour and watch video clips featuring the filming locations in Girona while your guide describes the main sites that you will visit.
During your drive to Girona, only an hour outside of Barcelona, learn the history of this medieval town and interesting stories about the filming process in the town.
Once you arrive in Girona, you will tour all the main film locations and stand on the exact same spots as your favorite characters! Experience what filming was like, and how the town of Girona is transformed into King's Landing.
Take a break and treat yourself to specially made local ice cream, created in honor of Game of Thrones, called "The King's Hand".
Following your tour of the Game of thrones filming locations you will have an hour of free time to discover other parts of medieval Girona. Explore the Roman Walls, the Jewish Call, and soak up the atmosphere of the beautifully preserved medieval jewel.
Meet back with your tour guide at 1.00pm to taste a traditional medieval lunch at a local restaurant. Then head to a carefully preserved medieval village for an hour long guided visit before returning to Barcelona.
- Transportion in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional tour guide
- Complimentary specially made Game of Thrones Ice cream
- Delicious Mediterranean lunch
- Entrance fees
Carrer del Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Your Game of Thrones day starts in the main office of Explore Catalunya, opposite the famous Palau de la Musica.
- Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 9.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
The mysterious French producer I Hate Models first broke onto the underground techno scene with the ...
A DJ and producer of the highest order, Alexander Georgiandis, AKA Detlef, has garnered a reputation...
It can be the similarities between two people that draw them together, but it's the differences betw...
City Hall pres. Lexlay - Shitake Happy Techno's "Father" returns once again to City Hall to burn our...
Parisians Guido Minisky and Hervé Carvalho, better known as Acid Arab, have just presented their fir...
Goldie, the English producer and dj, and his record label Metalheadz, changed the course of electron...