Tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle.Tour goes on walking along the authentic narrow streets, where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoor and people cook in every corner. Tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed. Seal the deal tasting delicious italian home made ice cream.
Bari Walking Tour (min. 4 adults)
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Bari with an experienced local guide on this 2 hours tour.
- Taste delicious italian home made ice cream
- Walk along the authentic alleys of the old town and meet the local people and their traditions.
- Immerse yourself in the real southern italian atmosphere between culture & folklore
- Minimum group of 4 people
What to expect
- 2 hours walking tour
- Multilingual local guide
- Free wifi & luggage storage
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: half price
- Children under 6 years old: free
- Special discount for groups
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
Strada Vallisa 81, old townVelostation in the Port of Bari (only cruise passengers)
What to remember
- Minimum 4 adults
- Everyday morning departure - 11.30 am
- Everyday afternoon departure - 3.30 pm
* All tours subject to time changes
* Please, inform us if you are a cruise passenger
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.