Full-day excursion to Mont Saint-Michel from Bayeux
- A trip to one of France’s most iconic monuments.
- Take in panoramic views of the Normandy coastline as you travel
- Admire & visit a remarkable gothic jewel - Mont Saint-Michel abbey
- Enjoy some free time for personal discovery
During this full-day excursion, you will reach from Bayeux the magical abbey-crowned island of Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most iconic sights in all of France, now referred as the “Wonder of the Western World”. It is also a UNESCO world heritage site.
You will access the site via a shuttle and the bridge in accordance with local requirements. While on the road, make sure to take it all in and observe the beauty of the Normandy coastline.
Our Mont Saint Michel tour will then take you to the abbey itself, at the very top of the mount. The history of its construction will be explained in detail and while you are there, make sure to snap some pictures of the amazing views on the surrounding bay!
After visiting the abbey, our guide will set you free to explore the town at your own pace and bring back some souvenirs for friends and family. Your guide will also suggest some great restaurants for lunch, suitable for all budgets.
- Visits as mentioned in the program
- Pick up and drop off at centrally located meeting point in Bayeux
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation in recent, fully equipped compact van
- Free WIFI access on board
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Eventual Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Senior from 65 and above are reduced
- Children from 4 to 12 are reduced
Place du Québec - Bayeux
You will meet your guide on the Place du Québec in Bayeux
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour returns to the departure point
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear good walking shoes for this tour.
- At lunchtime, your English-speaking guide will point out the best places to eat.
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- From April 1st to October 31st, 2019
- Departures at 8.30am
Have you ever tried real Camembert made with raw milk? You will visit the last standing farm in the ...
During this half-day tour, you will have the opportunity to visit all the most significant US battle...
Enjoy an half-day tour and discover the stories of the Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day. A...
During this half-day shared tour in Normandy, you will follow the footsteps of the British troops th...
With this Normandy battlefield tour, you will discover on a full day the key beaches, sites and muse...
With this full-day D-day excursion, you will get a complete historical insight of Canadian battles d...