Full-day tour of gourmet cheese and cider tasting from Bayeux
- Taste your way through the flavors of Normandy.
- Visit one of the last traditional Camembert making farm
- Experience a delicious homemade lunch (optional)
- Taste local Beverages such as Calvados and Hard Apple ciders
This tour takes you away from the crowded Normandy tourist sites and into the true traditions of the Normandy region. You will discover and taste the best flavors of Normandy.
Our Normandy day tour from Bayeux will first take you to one of the last traditional Camembert making farms in the region. You will learn about the history and the techniques of Camembert making. Of course, tasting samples will be provided.
For lunch, you will have the option to experience a homemade meal in true Normandy fashion. If you do not wish to join this lunch, you can also decide to get your own at a local restaurant recommended by our expert guide.
Our gourmet tasting day tour will take you after lunch to a modern brewery where you will learn how cider is produced. You will taste different varieties of cider. You will also have the possibility to purchase your favorite one and bring it back home.
You will also learn about Calvados production. You will also enjoy the pleasure of tasting this alcohol that could be compared to brandy.
- Visits as mentioned in the program
- Pick up and drop off at centrally located meeting point in Bayeux
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation in recent, fully equipped compact van
- Free WIFI access on board
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Eventual Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
- Senior from 65 and above are reduced
- Children from 4 to 12 are reduced
Place du Québec - Bayeux
You will meet your guide on the Place du Québec in Bayeux
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour returns to the departure point
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must notify us if you are traveling with children and/or infants as it is not allowed for children to travel on parents knees in France.
If you do not specify that you have children during the booking process and arrive with them on the day of the tour, we will have the right to refuse you on the tour and will apply the appropriate cancellation fees.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- From Monday to Saturday
- Departure at 9.30am
- From April 1st to October 31st 2019
Have you ever tried real Camembert made with raw milk? You will visit the last standing farm in the ...
Enjoy an half-day tour and discover the stories of the Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day. A...
During this half-day shared tour in Normandy, you will follow the footsteps of the British troops th...
With this Normandy battlefield tour, you will discover on a full day the key beaches, sites and muse...
With this full-day D-day excursion, you will get a complete historical insight of Canadian battles d...
During this full-day excursion, you will reach from Bayeux the magical abbey-crowned island of Mont ...