Côte de Beaune wine tour in Burgundy
- Discover a former gothic hospital, the famous Hospices de Beaune
- Enjoy the opportunity to taste 12 different wines
Take part to this Côte de Beaune wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy, at only three hours from Paris. The amazing landscapes between mountains and vineyards will be a breathtaking discovery for you.
You'll meet your guide at the Tourist Office of Beaune and start your day with a guided tour of the Hospices of Beaune, a typical example of Burgundy flamboyant gothic style. This tour will take you back to 1443 and you will visit the kitchens, and other rooms exhibiting artifacts and tapestries,...
Then you will enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful villages of Pommard, Volnay, Meursault and the Château de Rochepot. While visiting the vineyards, you will get explanations on the terroir of Burgundy and the wine production (soil, climate, sun exposition, grape varieties etc...). You will also learn the classification of Burgundy wines : 1er Cru, Grand Crus, etc.
You will drive then to Meursault through the famous Grands crus road and enjoy the discovery of the Bâtard-Montrachet, Montrachet, Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet and Chevalier-Montrachet.
Once in Meursault, you will participate to a winery tour and a wine tasting in cellars dating back to the 15th century. The wine house founded by Jean Ropiteau, who was 24 years old at the time, will make you discover the splendid chardonnays of Meursault.
Another tour and wine tasting will be planned. You will back at 5.00pm at the Beaune Tourist Office.
- Entrance tickets and guided tour of Hospices de Beaune
- Tour and wine tasting in Meursault
- Tour and wine tasting in another estate
- Transportation in a confortable minivan
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up 15.00 € per person (only for hotels located around Beaune)
- Children (0-3) : free
- Children (4-11) : reduced
Tourist Office of Beaune, 6 Boulevard Perpeuil, 21200 BEAUNE
Present your voucher at the Tourist Office of Beaune 10 minutes before scheduled departure time
- Wineries and family estates may change according to their availability
- Your tour guide will meet you at Beaune Tourist Office
- There can be a maximum of two languages per minibus. In this case, the guide makes comments in both languages.
- From April 1st to December 23rd
Wednesday and friday
Departure at 9.30am
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Explore the Burgundy wine region on this self-guided bike tour with four nights of accommodation inc...
During this day tour in Burgundy , you will enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful villages of C...
Are the villages and appellations of Burgundy a mystery to you? During this experience, you will exp...