Berlin street art walking tour
- Explore the best of Berlin's street art
- See giant murals, little stickers and secret stencils
- Hear interesting stories from your local expert
The street art of Berlin is infamous. It all started in the '60s with paintings on the Berlin Wall but really took off during the hedonistic heyday of the '90s and evolved ever since. Discover the newest and finest murals, stickers and stencils with your local guide, who is up to date on who's who and what's new. Each tour is unique, as new street art from artists from around the world pops up regularly. Tag along and get to know a side of Berlin you would never find by yourself!
By using the iconic yellow metro, you will move out of the city center into the neighborhoods that turned Berlin into a world class city for art, design and having fun. Here your guide will show you giant murals, little stickers and secret stencils from various artists that characterize the ever-changing Berlin street art scene.
- Expert guide
- Ticket for public transport (AB train ticket might be needed)
- Children (0-11) accompanied by an adult: free
- Youth (12-25): reduced
- Students (with vaild ID): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Hackescher Markt, Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks at the Hackescher Markt
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: you will need an AB single pass for public transport
- Until 31 October 2020 tours operate Fridays to Mondays at 2.00pm
- From 1 November 2020 to 31 March 2021 tours operate Saturdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
- Tours in German are only available on Sundays
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...