Berlin WelcomeCard with entrance to the Museum Island
- Free public transportation in Berlin for 72 hours
- Entrance to all the museums of the Museum Island
- Discounts on tours, trips and a city map
- Reductions on popular attractions, theatres, restaurants
The Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island is your key to the city, providing 72 hours of free and reduced entry to top attractions, unlimited travel and essential information. Your card at a glance:
- 72 hours of unlimited travel in the public transport network of Berlín-Brandenbourg within AB or ABC zones: suburban trains (S-Bahn), metro (U-Bahn), bus, tram and regional trains (except the special tourist lines)
- The AB transport zone includes Berlin Tegel Airport; the ABC transport zone includes Potsdam, Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and Tegel Airport; every adult card is valid for up to three children under the age of 15
- Free entry to all five museums of Museum Island: Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Bode Museum, Neues Museum and Pergamonmuseum
- Discounts of 25-50% on nearly 200 Berlin sights, including museums, monuments, palaces and theatre, as well as sightseeing tours, boat and bicycle trips
- Discounts at city restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as large stores and souvenir shops
- Pocket-size city guidebook with the most relevant places of interest, insider tips and a city map
- See all advantages in this PDF
A voucher is sent to your email address after purchase. Print out this voucher and exchange it for the card with guidebook. Validate your transport ticket on your first trip – you can find the machines at the entrances of the transport services or next to ticket machines. Your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island is valid for 72 hours after activation.
The Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island 2019 can be last purchased on 31.12.2019 before 23:59. The latest possible validation date will be 15.01.2020 before 23:59. This means that your voucher for the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island 2019 expires on 17.01.2020.
- Regierungsviertel Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Hochbahn Schoenhauser Allee Ecke Eberswalder Strasse © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Bradenburger Tor © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Bradenburger Tor (night) © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf den Potsdamer Platz in Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf die Skyline des Potsdamer Platz© visitBerlin, photo: Sven Christian Schramm
- Berlin Welcome Card 2019 © visitBerlin, photo: Dirk Mathesius
- Free usage of the public transport network for 72 consecutive hours
- Free access to the museums of Museum Island
- Reductions on other museums and various attractions
- Reductions on sightseeing, guided tours, bike tours and boat tours
- Reductions on selected restaurants
- Reductions on selected theatre productions
- Handy pocket guide with insider tips, suggested tours and a city map of Berlin and Potsdam
- Entrance to special exhibitions
- The AB WelcomeCard covers A and B transport zones (includes Berlin Tegel Airport). It is valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children under the age of 15
- The ABC WelcomeCard covers A, B and C transport zones (includes Potsdam, Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and Tegel Airport). It is valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children under the age of 15
- The card will be valid for 72 consecutive hours after validation
- The discounts are applicable at the time of purchasing the pass or ticket for the attractions or tours. Discounts for theatre plays and similar are granted at the relevant ticket counters
- Please print out your voucher
- The Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island 2019 can be last purchased on 31.12.2019 before 23:59. The latest possible validation date will be 15.01.2020 before 23:59. This means that your voucher for the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island 2019 expires on 17.01.2020
- The card is valid for 72 consecutive hours after validation
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Sightseeing mit Lachmuskelkater und Berlin mit dem Cabriobus und Boot entdecken?Dann haben wir genau...
The Berlin Dungeon is a must for all visitors of the German capital It's located in the heart of the...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Beim einstündigen Paddel-Training bringt Sie Ihr Trainer ins Schwitzen: Intervalltraining, schnelle ...
Private and exclusive city tour with a personal guide (italian, frensh, spanish or russian) in a wor...