Best of Berlin 1 or 2 day tour by City Circle
- Discover the best of Berlin with a 1 or 2 day bus tour
- Hop on and hop off or stay on for the full 2 hour and 15 minute guided tour
- See the highlights of the city including Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate and more!
The Best of Berlin Tour by City Circle is a unique and individualized way to explore Berlin. You are free to decide when and where to hop on and off the bus, because the bright yellow open top coaches serve 18 different hop-on hop-off points in the vicinity of Berlin's main attractions every 10 minutes...
The highlights of the Best of Berlin Tour by City Circle among others are the Potsdamer Platz, the former Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and Charlottenburg Palace.
Tickets are available as 1day or 2 day tickets. This gives you time to discover the many sights of Berlin on your own. Of course, you may remain seated and enjoy the 2 hour and 15 minute city tour if you please. The stops are as follows:
- 1. Kurfürstendamm 216 / BEX Sightseeing office, shopping mile
- 2. KaDeWe / department store
- 3. Lützowplatz/Hotel Berlin Berlin
- 4. Kulturforum / Philharmonie, Neue Nationalgalerie
- 5. Potsdamer Platz / Daimler City, Sony Center
- 6. Checkpoint Charlie
- 7. Gendarmenmarkt
- 8. Alexanderplatz
- 9. Neptunbrunnen
- 10. Dom Aquarée
- 11. Lustgarten/Berliner Dom
- 12. Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- 13. Brandenburg Gate
- 14. Central Station
- 15. Victory Column
- 16. Flea Market
- 17. Charlottenburg Palace
- 18. Antiques Streets
- 1 day or 2 day ticket
- Departure every 10 minutes with 18 stops including Berlin’s most important sights
- Audio commentary in 20 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees to sites
- Personal expenses
- Family tickets: reduced (2 adults + max. 3 children)
- Children 7-14 years of age: reduced
- Berlin Welcome Card holders: reduced
- Groups of more than 10 people: reduced
- Audio commentary via personal ear phones free of charge is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Ukranian, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish and Hindi. On the Yellow Tour there is a children's channel in English and German.
Every day beginning at 10.00am
- November – March: 10.00am to 5.00pm
- April - October: Sunday - Thursday 10.00am to 6.00pm, Friday-Saturday 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Last departure from each stop for a complete tour without leaving the coach: summer 3.40pm, winter 2.40pm
The Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were at one time the most feared address in Europe. See the rem...
Berlin is not only the largest city of Germany, but also flat and bicycle-friendly. That is why ther...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Berlin was the frontline of the Cold War. This tour explores people, places and secrets that kept tw...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Situated just side by side with the German capital, Potsdam was the residence of the German Kaisers ...
Im Sommer 1945 rückte Potsdam ins Zentrum der Weltöffentlichkeit. Die mächtigsten Staatsoberhäupter ...
Beschreibung zum SUP / Standup paddlingEin super Standup paddling Board für Einsteiger oder Fortgesc...