Guided walking tour through Berlin's city center
- Discover the highlights of Berlin's city center on foot
- See the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial and Reichstag
- Get insider information and tips from your local guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size (max. 12 people)
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Reichstag (parliament building) and many more. Discover them on this walking tour with a professional guide. Due to the small group size, the guide can adapt the tour topics to your interests.
The tour starts at the “Alex”, as locals call the Alexanderplatz. Enjoy a three-hour walk through the city center, see popular buildings and places and get local tips from your guide.
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Meet your guide at the World Clock
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-December at 10.00am
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...