Historical sightseeing cruise in Berlin
- Travel through Berlin on a 1-hour river cruise
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See all the major attractions from the comfort of a river cruise
- In winter the panoramic boat is covered and heated
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berlin as possible in a short amount of time. Get to know Berlin from a very special point of view.
Just choose the point where you want to join the tour out of the two meeting points Nikolaiviertel or Friedrichstraße. Also choose if you want to listen to the free German commentary or choose the option with an Audio guide in your language.
On this sightseeing tour you pass the Reichstag, seat of the German Parliament, float through the Regierungsviertel (Government Quarter) and see the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (House of the Cultures of the World). See all these stunning sights in just one hour. Other sights include the Siegessäule (Victory Column), the Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace) and the Museumsinsel (Museum Island).
- 1-hour cruise in Berlin
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, Finnish (if option chosen)
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße. You meet us at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Nikolaiviertel: Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 1, You meet us at "Star und Kreisschiffahrt" ticket counter.
- German commentary for free
- For tours starting at Nikolaiviertel, the Audio Guide is always included.
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, Finnish
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Departure from Nikolaiviertel:
- Until 24 November 2019: 11.00 am, 12.00 am, 1.30 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 3.30 pm, 4.30 pm
- 25 November - 26 December 2019: 11.00 am, 12.30 am, 2 pm, 3.30 pm
- 2 January - 28 February 2020 (daily except for Mondays): 11.00 am, 3.30 pm
Departure from Friedrichstraße:
- Until 24 November 2019: 11.55 am, 12.50 am, 1.25 pm, 2.25 pm, 2.55 pm, 3.55 pm
- 25. November - 26 December 2019: 11.55 am, 1.25 pm, 2.55 pm
- No departure on 24th December
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...