Museum Island Berlin ticket for five museums
- Skip-the-line access to top museums
- Marvel at magnificent antiquity collections
- Travel through many different epochs of art
- Create an itinerary to your own likings
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of history and art treasures. Don't miss world wonders like the Pergamon Altar, the renowned bust of Queen Nefertiti, Greek and Roman art, Egyptian and Etruscan sculptures, and ancient papyri. There’s also the fabulous collection Schliemann brought from Troy, as well as paintings from the Late Byzantine to the 19th century.
Spending a day at the Museum Island is like experiencing thousands of years of human history!
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Altes Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Bode Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Alte Nationalgalerie
- Pergamon Museum entrance
- Neues Museum entrance
Please note that people eligible to free entrance still need to acquire a ticket (free of charge) to be granted access
- Children ages (0-17): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Disabled with a disability pass: reduced
- Companion of a disabled visitor (if it is specified in the disability pass of the disabled that the person needs a companion): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
Eiserne Brücke, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Attention: Due to unavoidable long-term renovation works, some areas of the Pergamon Museum - including the one that hosts the Pergamon Altar - are not accessible for visitors at the moment. However, a new must-see is included in the Pergamon Museum ticket with the entrance to the Asisi PANORAMA of an Ancient World
- Due to high popularity and limited visitor capacity, you might have to wait in line before entering the Pergamon and Neues Museums. Please plan your visit accordingly
- Tickets are not refundable
- After the booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them on your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Friday-Wednesday: 10.00am-06.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-08.00pm
- Hours may vary during public holidays
- Closed on Monday: Bode Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie and Altes Museum
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where h...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six cent...
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert ha...
The Photography Museum Berlin, inaugurated in 2004, is very popular among visual art fans from all o...
The Hamburg Train Station is actually a former train station, from which trains once traveled to Ham...
Exciting, moving and emotional. The Wall Museum offers an exhibition that spans an audiovisual arc f...
The Museum of European Culture in Berlin shows the similarities and differences in the lifestyle of ...
Komm in Europas größtes Jump House und erlebe unsere tolle Erlebniswelt. Hüpfe über besondere Parcou...
After meeting your guide at the Brandenburg Gate, you will hop on the train to Potsdam, about 45 min...