Wondering where to start your city trip in Berlin? Your local guide can show you the way! On this tour you’ll get lots of local insights and see Berlin’s main highlights. Go beyond the advice of travel magazines and experience the city like a local.
You’ll visit the must-see historical spots of the city, but also see hidden places that will give you an authentic feeling of the city. Go to the famous Museum Island, the impressive Holocaust Memorial and find out what was Hitler’s last Bunker. Hear all about the war times and the East and West division of the city. Ready for a unique journey to the past?
Wandering about the best places for food and drinks? Get your personal recommendations from your guide plus extra tips and tricks on what to see and to do. Get insights on the local lifestyle and find out true stories about past Berlin as you take in vibrant, full-of-life present Berlin. Historical facts, local stories and great tips & tricks. What can be more awesome?
Any questions? Go ahead and ask your guide about anything that pops into your mind and get all the answers you need for the perfect Berlin holiday. Locals always know best. And don’t forget, this tour can be personalized 100% according to your own wishes!
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people. The price you see during the booking is the total amount
- You can indicate during the booking a time and language you prefer, we will answer you if we can provide them, otherwise the request will be valid for the selected time and the English language
This is the plan:
- Stop 1 - Brandenburger Tor - a landmark and symbol all in one with over two hundred years of history
- Stop 2 - Holocaust Memorial - Impressive in its awesome grey soberness
- Stop 3 - Hitlers Bunker - get to hear the less-known story
- Stop 4 - Gendarmenmarkt - a beautiful, architectural must-see for all visitors to Berlin
- Stop 5 - Bebelplatz - the site of the infamous "book burning" organised by the Nazis
- Stop 6 - Museum Island - an extraordinary ensemble of five world-renowned museums on an island in River Spree right in the heart of Berlin’s city center