Wild Kreuzberg walking tour in Berlin
- Experience the multicultural hotspot of Berlin
- Explore the wild side of the charming Kreuzberg quarter
- See formerly squatted houses, Arthouse Bethanien and the Treehouse at the Berlin Wall
- Learn more about the architectural and social history from your guide
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in the 1970s to one of the most popular cultural centers today. Dive into the world of art, music, fashion and alternative lifestyles, uncover formerly squatted houses and learn more about current social projects. Visit the Arthouse Bethanien in a historic hospital building, see the “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall and discover an urban gardening project.
From the multicultural hotspot Kottbuser Tor to the lively Oranienstraße and the famous Görlitzer Bahnhof train station – your guide will show you the colorful and exciting facettes of the unique quarter Berlin-Kreuzberg.
See the following attractions on the Wild Kreuzberg tour:
- Kottbusser Tor, subway line 1 (Berlin’s first subway)
- Oranienstraße, blind man‘s workshop
- Kreuzberg courtyards
- SO36 (legendary music club and party location)
- Prince Heinrich of Prussia Square
- Women’s center (former chocolate factory)
- Mariannenplatz, firemen memorial, Arthouse Bethanien, Fontane Pharmacy
- Georg-von-Rauch-Haus (a former occupied building)
- The “Treehouse” at the Berlin Wall
- Urban gardening project „Ton Steine Gärten”
- Spreewald Platz, Görlitzer Park
- Market Hall 9 (food market)
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Skalitzer Straße 137, Berlin
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-March at 10.00am
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
This walking tour starts at one of the most memorable and historic sites of Berlin, the Bornholmer S...
Berlin is not only the largest city of Germany, but also flat and bicycle-friendly. That is why ther...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Experience your one-of-a-kind WOW moments. Totally interactive Sets, amazing costumes, exciting musi...
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover all important sights of Berlin’s city center with this fun bicycle tour. See the Brandenbur...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Ein Fesselballon mitten im Herzen von Berlin. Genießen Sie einen atemberaubenden Ausblick aus 150 Me...