Salem Witch City and Marblehead tour
- Explore the Witch City of Salem
- Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead
- Enjoy some free time near Pickering Wharf in Salem
Visit the birthplace of the American Navy at Marblehead and explore historic Salem on your own. Don’t miss out on Nathaniel Hawthorne’s custom house or the Salem Witch Museum. Visit Abbott Hall (closed Sundays) to hear a short lecture and view the original painting, "The Spirit of 76." Once in Salem, you will have time to explore on your own the many attractions and museums in the area. Enjoy lunch on your own near Pickering Wharf on Salem Harbor. Whether it is witches or authors, museums or shopping, you will find Salem to be an enjoyable city.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation to Salem
- Stop at Abbott Hall
- Museum and attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 or hotel pick-up
- Please contact tour provider 72 hours prior to departure to confirm your booking at +16177206342
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 9.00am
- 8 June - 26 October
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
Soak in the last rays of summer as autumn sets over Cape Cod, draped by New England's spectacular fa...
Enjoy a three-hour, fully-narrated and guided tour of the gorgeous city of Boston! Stop for photos a...
Visit one of America's most scenic cities, Newport in the northern state of Rhode Island! In the mor...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...