Battle of the Bulge day Tour from Brussels
- Travel back in time with this history tour from Brussels
- Visit the moving Bastogne War Museum
- Explore the Mardasson Memorial, honoring the memory of American soldiers
Departing from Brussels, you will head to the place where the Battle of the Bulge took place with live commentaries from your guide. It was the last major German offensive of any importance in the West in WW2. The very last survivors are still haunted by the memories of the Battle.
You will visit the small and iconic town of Bastogne, known for its significant role in the battle of the Bulge. See the bronze statue of General Anthony McAuliffe alongside an M3 Sherman Battle Tank.
After lunch (non included) you will discover the Mardasson memorial honoring the memory of all American soldiers wounded or killed during the Battle. Then explore the Bastogne War Museum offering a lot of comprehensive informations. (entrance included)
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Entrance to Bastogne War museum
- Personal expenses
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels CityTour Office - Grasmarkt - Rue du Marché aux Herbes 82 - 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 9.00am
- Only in July, August and September
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...