Brussels hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Unlimited Bus Tour with 360 degree panoramic views of Brussels
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular monuments
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 22 stops around Brussels
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn about the city
Get ready for the ultimate Brussels sightseeing journey and hop-on our bus tour at Central Station. The Blue Line is packed full of exciting places and activities! Hop-off at Rogier, Bus Stop 2 if you fancy a bit of shopping at Botanique mall, or if you prefer to stay outdoors, hop-off at the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken to view the English Gothic style buildings. Hop-on again to continue your trip and visit Atomium, Brussels' - most bizarre tourist attraction, the René Magritte Museum - the house of the artist -, and even the Koekelberg Basilica - the fifth largest church in the world. Why not mix your journey up and hop-on to the red bus tour line?
Remember you can switch between bus tour lines whenever you want! The red bus tour line takes you through the heart of Brussels, with a chance to visit Place Royal - a key landmark to discovering more about the city's history. You'll also see Sablon, known for its antique shops and its master chocolate makers! Avenue Louise is another great place to do some shopping, or for Museum lovers, hop-off at Leopold Park and visit the Museum of Natural Sciences and the Evolution Gallery.
Alternatively, hop-off at Cinquantenaire and visit the Royal Museum of the Army and Military History. A breath-taking panoramic view awaits you at the top of the arcade too! Buy your ticket today and start planning your itinerary.
- Brussels hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages
- Free booklet with discounts and offers to use in many Brussels attractions
- Admissions to attractions and monuments
- Child(4-12): reduced
- Senior 60+: reduced
- Infant(0-3): free of charge
At any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops.
Present the E-ticket at any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops. Main Stops are Atomium, National Basilica, Magritte Museum, Sablon, Cinquantenaire, Royal Palace.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Audio Guide Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Russian
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...