Cologne and Monschau day Tour
- Explore the best of western Germany during a full-day tour from Brussels
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Eifel mountain region
- Visit the historic town of Monschau, also called the "Pearl of the Eifel”
- Be enchanted by the cosmopolitan city of Cologne
Departing from Brussels and after a drive to the German border, we will reach the beautiful landscapes of the Eifel mountain region and make a first stop at Monschau, the "Pearl of the Eifel”, a small, historic town in the German Eifel mountain region. Largely unchanged for over 300 years, the narrow, cobblestoned streets and traditional half-timbered houses have made this charming place one of the main tourist attractions of the region.
Our guide will take you on a easy a walk along the river side from where most of the main sights can be seen. During your free time in the cozy alleys you can taste and buy the local Aachner Printen.
Then you will head to Cologne. Apart from Christmas markets and Carnival, Cologne has so much more to offer. After lunch, we start our walk at the Neumarkt in the heart of the old city. Here are some fascinating highlights of our guided walk: the cathedral, the City Hall, the Roman walls, the Roman and Germanic museum, the beautiful banks of the Rhine ...Discover also the mystery of the world famous Eau de cologne 4711 in the Glockengasse and enjoy free time in the shopping streets of the old town without forgetting to taste the famous 'Kölsch' beer.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels CityTour Office - Grasmarkt - Rue du Marché aux Herbes 82 - 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 8.00am
- Only in July and August
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...