Private Day Tour to Argentinian Estancia with BBQ Lunch
- Visit the town of San Antonio de Areco in the north east region of Buenos Aires province
- Enjoy a traditional barbecue, folklore show and admire gaucho skills
- Spend a day in the beautiful Argentinian countryside
Visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, and get acquainted with a Pulpería (a typical establishment in South America where the main provisions were sold). See how a craft chocolate shop works and learn the history of the town before heading to the Estancia.
Argentina is well known for its vast farmlands. Since the country's formal organization as a national entity in the second half of the 19th century, it followed an agricultural and livestock export model of development with a large concentration of crops in the fertile Pampas. It is largely limited to stock-raising activities and centered on the export of cattle hides and wool.
Once there you can take rides on the horses or go for a ride in a sulky (two-wheeled cart) while enjoying a buffet of traditional cold cuts, cheeses and beverages. At lunchtime the group will enjoy a typical country-style barbecue prepared using only the finest quality meats. Dessert is accompanied by a folklore show, which is followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills. This tour will give you an insight on the Argentinian countryside and its history.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- BBQ Lunch and beverages
- All activities
- Souvenir photos
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The price indicated is per person
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- Frequency: Every Day
- Departure Time: Between 8.00am and 9.30am (depending on the location of the hotel)
You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the ...
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...