Private Jewish Heritage Tour in Buenos Aires
- Focus on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, when the first immigrants arrived in the 19th century up to nowadays
- Learn about the Jewish community’s situation in Buenos Aires and Argentina
- Visit the most emblematic places for the Jewish community including the AMIA (Asociacion Mutual Israelita Argentina)
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it started, when the first immigrants arrived in the 19th century up to nowadays. During the tour, you will learn about the history of the first colonies in Argentina, along with the formation of the first Jewish community in Buenos Aires.
Later, you will also understand the Jewish community’s situation in Buenos Aires and Argentina, along with its political, economic and socio-cultural standing. You will hear from your knowledgeable guide about the great changes suffered since the last crisis of the bombings of the Israeli Embassy.
You will visit the most emblematic places for the Jewish community in Buenos Aires including the AMIA (Asociacion Mutual Israelita Argentina). You can add a visit to Templo Libertad (Libertad Synagogue), the Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires or the Holocaust Museum of Buenos Aires (at an additional cost) to learn about their emergence as a consequence of the bombings and their ties with the State of Israel.
You will be taken back at your hotel.
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Each institution requires a donation of USD 15 per person
- Meals and beverages
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The price indicated is per person
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency:Every day
- Departure Time: 9.00am
You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the ...
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...