During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano. Surrounded by nature and far from tourist areas, you'll have the chance to walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and on various craters dormant. The fauna and flora of Etna will be your travel companions in the stories that your guide will tell you about this unique territory while you admire the beautiful Valle del Bove and, equipped with helmets and torches, explore a cave created by lava flow. Lastly, a wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area.
Etna morning tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Do this because
- Learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano
- Walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and surrounded by nature
- A wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area
What to expect
- Tour in a 4x4 jeep
- Wine, liquor and honey tasting
- Helmet and torches to explore a cave
What's not included
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 2, Catania.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you wish your tour to take place
- Every day at 8.30am
Etna & Sea di Andrea Giuseppe Lo Bue
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.