Get picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation and begin an awesome half-day trip to the West MacDonnell Ranges tour. You'll get the chance to see beautiful panoramic landscapes of the Ranges, extraordinary for their immensity and array of sunburnt colours ranging from oranges, maroons and purples. View spectacular outback scenery and take awesome photos of the magnificent Outback Country, also stopping at many historic locations such as the historical Flynn's Grave Memorial. Before heading back you'll get the chance to enjoy beautiful walks at both Simpon's Gap and Standley Chasm where you can sit back, relax, take in the views and have some good old fashioned morning tea.
West MacDonnell Ranges half-day tour
- See spectacular Australian scenery, unique to this area
- Take a relaxing walk at both Simpon's Gap and Standley Chasm
- Get to know Alice Springs like a pro!
- Experienced Guide
- Hotel transfers
- Morning tea
- Entrance to Standley Chasm, Flynn's Grave Memorial and Simpsons Gap
- Tips (optional)
- Additional meals and drinks
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Monday, Thursday and Saturdays
- Experience begins at 7.30 am