Cologne Segway Tour
- Admire the highlights of the city on segway
- Ride along the river banks and the beautiful Rhine park
- Enjoy the memorable skyline with its renowned cathedral
- Cross the panoramic love locks bridge
This two-hour Segway tour through Cologne is a wonderful way to see the highlights of the city and at the same time have fun on segway!
Start and end point of the tour is the parking lot of the Rheinpark directly under the Zoobrücke on Sachsenbergstraße. After being instructed by an experienced guide, we will calmly drive through the beautiful Rheinpark and enjoy the unique skyline of the city with its cathedral, the TV tower and much more. We will then ride past the Messe and the old exhibition halls where the RTL Group is now located, and past the impressive high building KölnTriangle (which has a viewing platform on the 29th floor), to the Hohenzollern Bridge with its thousands of love locks. There we ride between tourists, lovers, skaters and other bridge crossers on the other side of the Rhine and arrive at Dom square, where we take a short break. Through the picturesque old town streets we reach the banks of the Rhine and the chocolate museum. Unfortunately there is no time for a sweet pit-stop, because we want to discover the Rheinauhafen with its spectacular crane houses. We drive directly under the houses, before we slowly drive back towards the old town. The route takes us back - almost always along the Rhine - to the Zoobrücke and across the river. With descend on the spiral bridge ramp and land again in the parking lot.
- Two hours tour of Cologne on segway
- Guide and instructions
Sachsenbergstraße 1, 50679 Köln, Deutschland
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- The minimum weight per participant is 45 kg and the maximum 118 kg
- For safety reasons, you must not suffer from epilepsy, thrombosis, heart diseases and not be pregnant to ride a segway
- All segway riders must have at least a moped license
- You take part in all tours at your own risk
Fridays and Saturdays at 5 pm
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
This tour is the best and most compact way to get to know the city and asorb its atmossphere. The ac...
The bike tour leads you through the hippest and most creative quarters of Cologne and let you absorb...
A visit to the Chocolate Museum Cologne - located on a small island on the waterfront of the Rhine r...
Are you looking for a more interactive way of exploring Cologne? Experience the city with this activ...
Explore the most frightful places in Cologne, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders ...