Guided Bike Tour "Streetart" in Cologne
- Discover Cologne by bike
- See the highlights of one of the most famous cities in Germany
- Enjoy cruising in style on your E-Bike or City Bike
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!
The bike tour leads you through the hippest and most creative quarters of Cologne and lets you absorb the atmosphere. Far away from the traditional art museums you are going to discover beautiful pieces of art, hidden and often undiscovered within the urban djungle. Join a bike ride through Ehrenfeld and the famous Belgian Quarter and enjoy the city in an active and healthy way. Get to know everything about the history and the different kinds of streetart like murals, paste-ups and stencils. Discover great art of the "Cityleaks Festival" by international well known masters and local stars!
Who owns the city? - Beside the streetart we will as well show you the changing character of the city since the industrialisation and tell you everything about gentrification and the ups and downs of urban life in Cologne.
- Guided city tour in groups of max. 12 cyclists
- Bike rental, choice of top notch E-bikes or smoothly running citybikes
- Rain ponchos
- Food and Drinks
- Infants 0-5 years: reduced
- Children 6-12 years: reduced
- Students with student ID: reduced
Gereonswall 4, 50668 Köln, Germany
Our rent-a-bike station near the Eigelstein Gate
- Distance: approx. 15 km
- Please dress according to the weather
- In case of rain ponchos will be provided for free
- Helmets are not obligatory but can be provided for free
- Choose between top notch E-bikes or smoothly running citybikes
- Meet your local guides and other guests from all over the world in small groups of max. 12 cyclists
- Sunday, on certain public holidays
- 3h tour duration
Your KD RhinePass allows you to spend a wonderful day in this stunning part of Germany sailing along...
This two-hour Segway tour through Cologne is a wonderful way to see the highlights of the city and a...
Köln – ist das nur Kölsch und Karneval? Nein. Köln ist kulturell, Köln ist kulinarisch, Köln ist kös...
This tour is the best and most compact way to get to know the city and asorb its atmossphere. The ac...
The bike tour leads you through the hippest and most creative quarters of Cologne and let you absorb...
Board in Cologne for a two-hour evening cruise on riverboats which regularly hoist the anchor to gli...