Delight in Copenhagen’s festive traditions on a 2-hour Christmas culinary tour of the Danish capital’s foodie hotspots. With an expert gastronomic guide, delve into Denmark’s rich culinary heritage and absorb the electric atmosphere of Torvehallerne, the capital’s most popular food market. Pleasure your palate with Christmas delicacies like cookies and licorices; sample the famous Danish rice porridge and enjoy a Christmas meal in miniature; and sip warming glasses of mulled wine, Christmas lagers and sweet schnapps during your fulfilling tour.
Copenhagen Christmas food walking tour
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the city's epicurean hot spots
- Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere
- Expertise gastronomic guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Infant: (0-2): Free
Frederiksborggade 21, København 1360, DK
Torvehallerne (The Market halls) in front of Hall 2 that is the entrance closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato.
What to remember
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- The tour departs at 11.00am or 1.00pm depending on the day
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.