Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops, and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
Copenhagen food walking tour
- All tastings included in the tour
- A chance to try the all-natural and local cuisine
- Feel like a local and learn all about the city while enjoying the cuisine
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Infant: (0-2): Free
Frederiksborggade, København DK
Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 in front of hall 2. That is the entrance closest to The Italian restaurant Un Mercato.
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible
- The tour departs at 10.30am or 11.00am, please check the calendar
Step on your bike and follow your private guide around Copenhagen, passing the main highlights of th...
Follow your guide into the lesser-known areas of Copenhagen during a private tour. Explore the hidde...
Get to know Copenhagen during this private walking tour passing some of the main sights of the city ...
Experience the diversity in architecture in Copenhagen during a private walking tour around the city...
Get to admire the best sights of Copenhagen and learn about the Danish and their culture. You will p...
Take a 5-hour tour deep inside the Danish history from the Vikings to nowadays. Roskilde offers an i...