Copenhagen food walking tour
- All tastings included in the tour
- A chance to try the all-natural and local cuisine
- Feel like a local and learn all about the city while enjoying the cuisine
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops, and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Frederiksborggade, København DK
Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 in front of hall 2. That is the entrance closest to The Italian restaurant Un Mercato.
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible
- The tour departs at 10.30am or 11.00am, please check the calendar
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Enjoy a tour visiting three major Scandinavian cities. Start your tour with heading to Helsingør. He...