Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food and walking tour. With a guide, learn about the city’s burgeoning reputation for fresh, light and seasonal cuisine made using natural produce, and seek out the locals’ favorite eateries, shops, and markets. Food samples vary on each tour depending on the season but expect to enjoy goodies that will pretty much make up a full meal, from artisanal cheeses to open sandwiches, organic hot dogs, apple wine and delicious craft beers.
Copenhagen food walking tour
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- All tastings included in the tour
- A chance to try the all-natural and local cuisine
- Feel like a local and learn all about the city while enjoying the cuisine
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Infant: (0-2): Free
Frederiksborggade, København DK
Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 in front of hall 2. That is the entrance closest to The Italian restaurant Un Mercato.
What to remember
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible
- The tour departs at 10.30am or 11.00am, please check the calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.