Copenhagen one-hour canal cruise tour
- Admire Copenhagen's sights from the water
- Sail past the colorful Nyhavn waterfront
- See the Little Mermaid, Royal Palace and more
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see all of Copenhagen's top sights from the wonderful harbor and idyllic canals as you sail by the historic areas and admire old as well as new architecture. Your local expert guide will tell you about Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings, and all other sights of interest. See:
- Gammel Strand/Strøget
- The Little Mermaid
- Royal Danish Playhouse
- Amalienborg Palace
- The Old Stock Exchange
- Islands Brygge Harbor Bath
- Old Saviors Church
- The Black Diamond
- One hour canal cruise of Copenhagen, departing from Gammel Strand
- Ponchos (if it rains)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance fees to sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): reduced
- The tour departs from Gammel Strand near Ved Stranden
- Live guided in English and Danish
- Some departures have a guide in a third language, which is usually determined the day of the tour
- During winter the boats are covered and heated
- This ticket is good for a one hour boat sightseeing tour with no stops
- It is not possible to buy a ticket for a specific departure
- Some departures may be audio guided
- There are quite a few steps from the street to the boat - the boats do not have ramps, so wheelchairs must be carried on board
- It is not possible to bring an electric wheelchair onboard
- 30 April – 23 June: 9:30am – 6.00pm
- 24 June 24 – 14 Aug: 9:30 am – 9.00pm
- 15 August – 11 September: 9:30am – 6.00pm
- 12 September – 23 October: 9:30am – 5.00pm
- 24 October – 17 March: 9:30am – 3.00pm
- 18 March – 28 April, 2017: 9:30am – 6.00pm
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Enjoy a guided tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you ...
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pac...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
"Tolle Tour durch eine unbekannte Stadt. Die Führung ging fast 3 Stunden und war sehr informativ. Vi...
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...
Go on a fun Helsingborg walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and loca...