Copenhagen panorama bus tour and one-hour canal cruise
- Discover Copenhagen both by land and sea
- Watch the changing of the guards at the royal palace
- See the Little Mermaid, Tivoli Gardens and more
Please change the first part of the text to the following: After the amazing city tour in one of our spectacular panoramic glass buses, you can enjoy Copenhagen as the Little Mermaid does - from the water! Combine your two hour panoramic city tour of Copenhagen with a one-hour canal cruise to see the best by both land and sea.
During your panorama bus tour of Copenhagen in an air-conditioned bus with glass panels, you'll discover the very best of the Danish capital.
The tour includes a break at Amalienborg Palace, the residence of the royal family, to watch the changing of the royal guards as well as photo stops at the Little Mermaid and the Opera. You will pass all the major attractions and landmarks like Tivoli Gardens and Christiansborg Palace.
Tour the city of Copenhagen in a spectacular panoramic glass bus, which offers amazing views as you travel. During the tour, enjoy an audio guide introducing you to all of the most famous Copenhagen attractions. Enjoy insights and fascinating facts in your own language through headphones. Copenhagen is a diverse city, and despite its relatively small size, you will discover great variety as you travel from between each section of the city.
During your one hour canal cruise tour, you'll see all of Copenhagen's top sights from the wonderful harbor and idyllic canals as you sail by the historic areas and admire old as well as new architecture. The cruise travels through the picturesque canals of Christianhavn and Frederiksholm, where historical buildings can be enjoyed side by side with more modern architecture. Your local expert guide will tell you about Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings, and all other sights of interest. See:
- Gammel Strand/Strøget
- The Little Mermaid
- Royal Danish Playhouse
- Amalienborg Palace
- The Old Stock Exchange
- Islands Brygge Harbor Bath
- Old Saviors Church
- The Black Diamond
- Two hour panorama bus tour of Copenhagen
- An English-speaking host is onboard to assist you during the tour
- Audio guided sightseeing tour
- 30-minute stop at Amalienborg Palace to watch the changing of the royal guards
- One hour canal cruise of Copenhagen, departing from Gammel Strand
- Ponchos (if it rains)
- Food and beverages
- Admission to sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Københavns Rådhus, 1550 København, Denmark
Bus tour departs from Vester Voldgade/Lavendelstræde by City Hall Square. Please present a printed copy of your voucher when you board the bus. Bus tour ends at Gammel Strand where the boat departs.
- Live guided in English and Danish
- Some departures have a guide in a third language, which is usually determined the day of the tour
- During winter the boats are covered and heated
- This ticket is good for a one hour boat sightseeing tour with no stops
- It is not possible to buy a ticket for a specific departure
- Some departures may be audio guided
- There are quite a few steps from the street to the boat - the boats do not have ramps, so wheelchairs must be carried on board
- It is not possible to bring an electric wheelchair onboard
- English speaking host on board bus
- Audio guide available in eleven languages on bus
- Daily: 11.00am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your Copenhagen hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour combo, you'll see the Danish capital's main ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...