Copenhagen small group bike tour
- Explore Copenhagen like a local on a small group bike tour
- Pedal along the colorful waterfront of Nyhavn
- See the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Admire the royal palace of Amalienborg
- Choose a 10am or 2pm departure to suit your schedule
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour bike tour, available as a small group (up to 10 people).
Although every tour is unique, you will experience all Copenhagen’s most interesting landmarks as your guide leads you through the traffic in style. Pedal to the Little Mermaid statue on the Langelinie promenade. Explore the historic ships of the harbor area and see iconic buildings in the Inner City.
Ride through the city and become part of Copenhagen’s famous bicycle culture yourself and see what makes Copenhagen’s bicycle infrastructure work so perfectly. Your guide will lead you through the sights and the traffic in style.
- Relaxed and personalized guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
- Helmet (to rent on spot)
Rosenborg Cykler, Rosenborggade 3, 1130 København, Danemark
Meet your guide at Rosenborg Cykler, located in Rosenborggade 3.
- After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
- Tour in English
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend to wear confortable clothes and shoes
Departure at 10am or 2pm
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...