Helsingborg city game – top and hidden places
- See popular and lesser-known places in Helsingborg
- Visit the breathtaking Helsingborg Castle
- Walk around the Old town and discover its hidden attractions
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Go on a fun Helsingborg walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Helsingborg tour and city game, you will learn about the city's history while you visit top Helsingborg attractions like the Helsingborg Castle, Henry Dunkers Plats, the Helsingborg City Hall and more landmarks.
Are you up for a fun Helsingborg walk?
Your name is Kork. It’s been 9 years since you’ve last seen one of your kind.
You’ve been roaming the Earth alone, avoiding the occasional savage animals and trying to adapt to the increasingly unpredictable weather patterns. You’ve seen all the movies, read all the books you can find, but loneliness is a curse you never thought could be so harsh.
Today, your continuous search for food and distractions took you to Helsingborg. As you enter the city, you start noticing strange signs left in the streets. You decide to follow them.
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Sundstorget, 252 21 Helsingborg, Sweden
Begin your quest at Sundstorget.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of about 3km
- The city game typically around 1 hour 06 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...