After pick-up from your hotel in Copenhagen, you will start an amazing city tour visiting iconic sites of this beautiful country. This includes Kongens Nytorv, Royal Theatre, the colorful Nyhavn harbor district, Tivoli Gardens, Amalienborg Castle, Gefion Fountain, the Little Mermaid statue, and the canal district with the National Museum, impressive Stock Exchange, and Christiansborg Castle, home to the Danish Parliament. To end the tour, you will also visit Rosenborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in the 17th century, which manages to be both ornate and cozy to see royal furnishings, as well as the crown jewels on display.
Private Copenhagen city tour by car with Rosenborg Castle
- Visit Christiansborg Castle and Amalienborg Castle
- See Kongens Nytorv, Nyhavn harbor district, Tivoli Gardens, to name a few
- Explore the charming and characteristic Rosenborg Castle
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Professional tour guide/private driver
- Entrance fee's to Rosenborg Castle (€17 pp)
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Pick-up from your hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to departure. You will be able to find contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm your pick-up time directly with the local operator
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
Join this 3-hour private walking tour to discover the landmarks of Copenhagen. You will stop at some...
The oldest Monarchy in the world has kept the kingdom together for over a thousand years through con...
The harbor in Copenhagen is undergoing rapid change, turning from an industrial harbor into a recrea...
Planning a trip to Scandinavia? Looking for Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour in Denmark? What about visiting...
Most of us have heard the story of The Little Mermaid when we were young. It is a tale of longing, h...