The Rosenborg Castle is a grandiose palace with a large park in central Copenhagen which is famous for the grand collection of crown jewels. This renaissance castle was originally built as a country summerhouse in 1606 and is an example of Christian IV's many architectural projects. Now there are two sections in the castle, the castle itself and the treasury with three floors of the museum in the castle and two more in the cellars housing the treasury and crown jewels. Explore the magnificent and precious collection of jewels kept in the castle during your private guided tour.
Rosenborg Castle and Crown Jewels private tour in Copenhagen
- Visit the Rosenborg Castle in central Copenhagen
- See the breathtaking surrounding gardens
- Explore the magnificent and precious collection of jewels
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark and if guests wish to be picked up from the airport there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair user
- This tour is not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm 2.00pm, 3.00pm
- Please wait for your guide at your hotel lobby
- Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly