Copenhagen has long been a hotspot for foodies, famous for its Michelin-starred restaurants and award-winning cuisine. This 3-hour gourmet tour will whisk you on a gastronomic journey of Copenhagen’s West End, stopping to sample delicious smørrebrød (open-faced sandwiches), sip craft brews and taste an array of treats, chocolates and local specialties.
The West end gourmet tour in Copenhagen
- Experienced foodie guide
- Get an insight into local life as you explore
- Enjoy the vibrant neighborhoods and understand how they have changed
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Infant: (0-2): Free
Vesterbrogade 49, København 1620, DK
Vesterbros Torv (Vesterbro Square) at the foot of the church steps.
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- The tour departs at 11.00am
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
Meet your guide in the city center of Copenhagen and get ready for a Viking adventure. After some sa...
Join this 3-hour private walking tour to discover the landmarks of Copenhagen. You will stop at some...
The oldest Monarchy in the world has kept the kingdom together for over a thousand years through con...
The harbor in Copenhagen is undergoing rapid change, turning from an industrial harbor into a recrea...
Planning a trip to Scandinavia? Looking for Off-the-Beaten-Path Tour in Denmark? What about visiting...