Explore Australia's warm tropical capital city Darwin. You'll also get to the city's must-see sights and go on an awesome river cruise where you can spot at least one of over 1,600 crocodiles. These salties leap out of the water for a taste of buffalo meat so get your camera ready for some awesome shots! You'll also get the chance to visit the Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre and the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve where you can view impressive scenery and experience the local wildlife.
Darwin City Sights and Jumping Crocs
- See Darwin's major highlights!
- See salties leap out the water and chow down on buffalo meat
- Experience both culture and nature at once!
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Entry to the Museum, Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin Aviation Museum, Window on the Wetlands Visitors Centre Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel The pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Wednesday and Saturday
- Experience at 8.30 am