This spectacular Crocodile Cruise takes you on the Adelaide River to educate you on crocodile biology, territorial habits, and the value that these crocs have to the ecosystem. On this cruise, your adventurous wildlife guide will give the crocs a taste of buffalo meat in return for them swimming out to give you a quick "g' day!" while showing their incredible hunting techniques. Once you arrive at the Wetlands Visitor Centre you'll learn about the awesome local wildlife, Aboriginal history and enjoy the views across the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve.
Jumping Crocs and Nature Adventure
- See some action-packed displays of crocodile hunting!
- Understand the value that local wildlife has to society
- First time in Adelaide? Well, this experience is perfect for you!
- An experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Entry Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Tips (optional)
- Meals and drinks
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (2-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel The pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Tour begins at 1.15 pm