Some say the best way to get acquainted with a new culture is to take a bite out of it and on this tour, you get to do exactly that. Your walking tour starts from Old Delhi where you get to try Chaats (fast food), Paranthas (stuffed fried flatbread), Tikki (fried snack), Samosa (stuffed fried flour), and Banti Soda (soft drink) at Chandni Chowk. You'll also get to try other Mughlai treats near the Jama Masjid with non-vegetarian dishes like kebabs, biryanis, fried chicken, and Nihari (a special gravy dish). For dessert, you can try various flavors of kulfi, which is a type of ice cream). While you enjoy the mouth-watering food that India has to offer, you will also learn more about the connection between the cultural and historical part of India and how it affects the food culture.
Delhi street food crawl
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Try Chaats (fast food), Paranthas (stuffed fried flatbread), Tikki (fried snack), Samosa (stuffed fried flour), and Banti Soda (soft drink)
- Enjoy non-vegetarian dishes like kebabs, biryanis, fried chicken, and Nihari (a special gravy dish)
- Learn more about the connection between the cultural and historical part of India and how it affects the food culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.