Explore two hidden gems in Delhi, Dhobi Ghat and Agrasen ki Baoli. Start with a pick-up at your hotel, you will start your tour at Dhobi Ghat, an open-air laundry located in Hailey Lane. There, you will get to interact with the dhobis (washermen) to learn about their livelihood as you watch them work. Starting at 3.00am, the dhobis gather clothes from close-by areas to wash and hang up dry before getting ironed by the ladies and delivered the next day. Next, visit the ancient Agrasen ki Baoli, a 15-meter wide and 60-meter stairway built by Maharaja Agrasen king in the 14th century. These 108 steps are also backgrounds of various Bollywood movies. After this tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Half-day Agrasen ki Baoli and Dhobi Ghat tour in Delhi
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore two hidden gems in Delhi
- Interact with dhobis at Dhobi Ghat
- Take pictures at the famous Agrasen ki Baoli
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.