Your tour starts with a pick-up at your hotel together with your guide from Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH), you will witness and hear fascinating bits of history in Mehrauli, located next to Qutab Minar. It has some of the most iconic landmarks including the ruins of Lal Kot built by Tomar Rajputs, Rajon ki Baoli, the Tomb of Adham Khan, the Tomb of Quli Khan, and the Tomb of Balban, one of India’s first monuments marked with a real proper dome and arch.
Half-day Mehrauli archaeological walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Learn about fascinating history in Mehrauli
- See iconic landmarks including the Tomb of Adham Khan, the Tomb of Quli Khan, and the Tomb of Balban
- Have a guide from Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pick-up from your hotels in Delhi (around 10km from the city center, Connaught Place). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Please wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, and bring sunglasses, scarves, a cap, and a water bottle
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.