Day trip from Dijon to Beaune including wine tastings and lunch
- Discovery of the renowned and esteemed Burgundy wines
- Tour and tasting at a small family run domain
- Visit of the Hospices of Beaune
- Visit and tasting at a world-recognized Domain in Beaune
- Be like a real Bourguignon
- Taste a traditional lunch
Discover the renowned and esteemed Burgundy wines including a tour and tasting at a small family run domain. Departure from Dijon.
9.00am Meet your personal guide in Dijon and start the day with drive to Côte de Beaune for the visit of the prestigious Hospices de Beaune. Discover Beaune and dive into the life of a real “Bourguignon”! Walk through the gates of a world recognized Domain and learn about its history. Gain significant insight on the winemaking method and improve your tasting skills through an exclusive commented wine tasting.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in the middle of the hillside vines of Côte de Beaune and appreciate one of Burgundy’s greatest view. Discover a charming family run boutique winery and taste great values for both Reds and Whites!
On the way back to Dijon, let your wine expert guide drive you through the most fascinating vineyards of the region, Clos de Vougeot, Romanée Conti... and enjoy several photo stops.
6.30pm Reach the train station after having crossed Burgundy’s finest landscapes
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Wine Tastings
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
31 Cour de la Gare, 21000 Dijon, France
Your guide will be waiting for you outside of the train station. Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour's departure time. If you come from Paris, take your train tickets as soon as possible and take the one arriving at 8:34am.
• If you come from Paris, take your train tickets as soon as possible and take the train that leaves at 6.49am from "Paris Gare de Lyon" train station and you will get to Dijon at 8.34am
• Train from Dijon to Paris "Gare de Lyon" station leaves at 7.00pm and get to Paris at 20.37pm
Every day except Sunday
Meeting Time is at 9:00am
Drop off is at 6:30pm
You're a bike aficionado and looking for some sportive activities to do during your week-end in Dijo...
Dijon is world famous for its mustard, but the city is also one of France’s most renowned gastronomi...
Spend a full day touring Burgundy and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions.Your win...
Feast your senses on the rich aromas and sublime flavors of French wine and cheese on a half-day cul...
France's Cote d'Or escarpment is renowned for its incredible Burgundy wines. Sample some of its fine...
Spend a week cycling with your guide in France, Burgundy! In the wine region dedicated to your sense...