Experience an incredible ascent from a modern manmade wonder to the historic creek where Dubai was born. From Atlantis The Palm cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over the World Islands, before proceeding towards the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower. Look at the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marvelling at Dubai Creek with its captivating architecture. On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until the Burj Al Arab, before turning towards the inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, the Emirates Living neighbourhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and the Dubai Marina.
25-minute helicopter tour over Dubai
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 25 minutes
Do this because
- Admire Dubai from high above
- Have fun with family and friends on a helicopter tour
- Fly over the main sightseeing attractions of the city
What to expect
Crescent Road, Dubai
Please make your own way to the helipad located in Dubai on The Palm Jumeirah at Atlantis The Palm, near the Nasimi Beach entrance. The Heli Lounge is right next to it.
What to remember
- Pick-up from Ras Al Khaimah available. If chosen, leave your pick-up details at check-out
- Please be at the meeting point 1 hour before your flight in order to check-in
- Remember to bring your passports
- You can choose between a morning departure (around 9.30am to around 12.30pm) and an afternoon slot (around 12.30pm to around 3.30pm)
- These are time slots, no exact times, the exact departure times will be provided after booking
- Please leave your contact details at check-out
- Please call the local operator 24 hours before the tour to confirm your exact flight time
- For security reasons the weight of every single person participating in the tour cannot be more than 120 kg
- Morning slot from 9.30am to12.30pm
- Afternoon slot from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.