Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with an early-morning pick-up from your Dubai city hotel. You’ll ride to a campsite in Al Aweer, where you’ll have the unique experience of a camel ride. After a short break, your adventure continues with sand cruising in one of the biggest sand dunes in the region. You will experience the breathtaking thrills of sand skiing, or sandboarding, popular in the UAE. After a quick lesson you’ll be ready to head down a dune safely on a mono-board. Next, you can utilize small dune vehicles or ATVs available for driving on the dunes by yourself. You can race up and down a track that was especially created for this purpose. Once you have enjoyed a variety of desert activities you will be driven back to your Dubai hotel.
Desert adventure sports from Dubai
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a camel ride in Al Aweer
- Go dune bashing and quad biking in the open desert
- Learn how to sand ski, a popular activity in the U.A.E
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off
- 45 minutes of quad biking
- 25 minutes of dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Sand skiing
- All taxes and fees
- Water and juice
What's not included
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
What to remember
- Participants must be 18 years or older to ride the quad bikes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, neck or back issues
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Hotel pick-up: in between 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Discovery Travel & Tourism LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review